Open Door Pride’s mission is to affirm our community’s diversity through inclusion for all.
Our next event is Saturday, June 23, 2018, at Martin Park, Sturgeon Bay.
Rules and Regulations:
- In order to participate in the event, all vendor applications must be received by June 11, 2018!
- A suggested Donation of $25 is to be submitted with the application.
- All vendors will be responsible for providing their own tables, chairs, and tents.
- Vendors will be required to keep booths open for the duration of the event: Saturday, June 23, 2018 11AM – 5:00PM.
- Vendors are responsible for cleaning up the area immediately surrounding their tent or booth for the duration of the event.
- Open Door Pride will not be held responsible for any loss, incidental or consequential damage, or loss that occurs as a result of participation in our event.
- *PLEASE NOTE: No Glass Containers Allowed! According to Section 8.095(5) of the Sturgeon Bay Municipal Code: All liquid containers such as bottles, jars, glasses or drinking vessels or serving vessels of any description or shape which are made of glass, regardless of what liquid is contained therein, are prohibited in the park.
Thank you for your decision to participate in this event! You may submit your payment in any of the following ways:
- Use the PayPal donate form above or on the right side of this page
- Deposit your donation into Open Door Pride’s account at any Associated Bank
- Mail a check to:
Open Door Pride
P.O. Box 792
Sturgeon Bay, WI 54235
To print this form for your records, or to submit by mail you may download and print this document here: