Open Door Pride 3rd Annual Festival June 22, 2019 Rain or Shine
We are currently full for 2019, contact us for 2020 in the fall at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Festival Committee is reviewing applicants, please fill in relevant information from the following application, and we will respond asap.
Open Door Pride Vendor Rules and Regulations 2019
- All vendor applications must be received and paid for by Monday, June 11, 2019
- All vendors will be responsible for providing their own tables, chairs and tents that would fit within a 10×10 space, and any necessary permits. Electrical outlets are limited, please state your needs and will be offered as first come first served.
- Vendors will be required to keep booths open for the entire duration of the event.
- Vendors are responsible for cleaning up the area immediately surrounding their tent or booth for the duration of the event.
- Open Door Pride will not be held responsible for any loss, incidental or consequential damage, or loss that occurs as a result of participation in our event.
- *PLEASE NOTE: No Glass Containers Allowed! According to Section 8.095(5) of the Sturgeon Bay Municipal Code: All liquid containers such as bottles, jars, glasses or drinking vessels or serving vessels of any description or shape which are made of glass, regardless of what liquid is contained therein, are prohibited in the park.
Vendor Application Form
Our mission is to affirm our community’s diversity through inclusion for all.
ODP Pride Festival is Saturday, June 22nd at Martin Park, Sturgeon Bay.
Our Festival Committee is reviewing applicants, please fill in relevant information and we will respond asap.
Organization Name: ___________________________________
Organization Representative: ___________________________
Phone Number: _____________________
In the event of last minute notifications:
Contact Name: _________________ Phone: ________________
Why do you want to participate in our event? ______________________________________________________________________
What kind of goods, services and or information do you plan to offer? ______________________________________________________________________
$25 fee will be required once applicant is confirmed.
Open Door Pride’s mission is to affirm our community’s diversity through inclusion for all.